We go where the need is greatest – to reach women, people with disabilities, indigenous communities, and refugees in India, Africa, and the Americas. We work in partnership with local organizations, global institutions, and governments, focusing on how to scale what works. We define success and measure it, adapting our programs to ensure we deliver results for women and families living in extreme poverty.
- Empowering Women & Youth through Graduation & Financial Inclusion in Vietnam
- Empowering Women & Youth through Graduation & Financial Inclusion in Bangladesh
- Partnering to Scale Up Graduation with Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) in India
- Intervention for Ultrapoor Households in Partnership with Odisha Livelihood Mission (OLM) in India
- Mobile Connections to Promote Women’s Economic Development (M-POWERED) in India
- Promoting Sustainable Livelihoods and Well-being of Ultra-poor Households in West Bengal, India