CareersJoin our team
Trickle Up values respect, collaboration, and commitment, as well as a strong belief in women as changemakers for social and economic inclusion. If you are interested in working with us, check out our open positions below for more detailed descriptions and information on how to apply.
cALL FOR CONSULTANTS
Location: New York, NY (Remote work possible)
Duration of Contract: 7 months, with the possibility of renewal based on performance.
Trickle Up is seeking a digital communications specialist to build and support the organization’s social media content and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in design, communications, journalism, or other related field.
- Strong digital technology skills with social media platforms, scheduling tools, and social media analytics.
- Strong writing skills in English and Spanish.
- Intermediate graphic design skills or experience with Adobe Creative and/or Canva.
- Proven track record of strategizing around digital communications with the ability to pivot and adapt to changing news environments and international audiences.
- Demonstrated interest in global issues.
This consultancy is for individuals and is open to candidates with US work authorization.
Interested candidates should send a CV, expected budget, and samples of work relevant to the outlined responsibilities in this ToR to firstname.lastname@example.org, and CC email@example.com, with the subject “Digital Communications Consultant Application.” Please note if you would be able to start by March 1, or your preferred start date.
The deadline for this application is Monday, February 19 2024, at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Please see the full ToR with the job requirements and responsibilities here.
Trickle Up is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We extend equal opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform essential job functions